Add-on for transparent and lean emergency user administration including reports and automatic notification.
Description of procedure:
- The emergency is determined and communicated to a SAP Basis employee via the customer-specific channel (ticket system, mail, etc.).
- The SAP Basis Admin decides whether to take action himself in this emergency or whether to hand this over to a key user.
- If the admin himself becomes active, he has direct access to all relevant emergency users (NFU for short) through the already stored DEA mapping.
- If, for example, a key user has to be active, he has to be entered into the DEA mapping table by the admin/basis.
- In the mapping table, the from/to is stored for the period in which the corresponding NFU may be used.
- A reason must be entered (free long text field for recording, for example, the ticket number)
- Alternatively, an attachment (the mail) can also be added.
- The key user can then use the assigned NFU directly via the corresponding dialog/transaction.
- The further process steps are analogous to the previous DEA procedure.
- Automatic blocking and release of the NFU after completion of use
- Mail notification to the NFU examiner
- Traffic light for open comments by the NFU examiner
- Reporting incl. SAL insight
Would you like to learn more about our product?
We look forward to receiving your inquiry at info@nexQuent.de.